So, I am on the subway this morning, packed in like a sardine when the man next to me says, "Ummm, hello".He is dressed in a suit and is probably in his mid to late 30's. He flashes me his wedding band and says, "I am married, and I am not trying to pick up on you...." by this time he has the attention of everyone in a 2 foot radius... "but I think you smell amazing, and I was wondering what it was 'cause I want to get it for my wife" (the woman next to me, who I would be spooning if we were laying down, starts to chuckle).
I begin to stammer a bit, since I am caught off guard and say "uh, well uh... it's ah... Origins... I mean, but it's not just perfume, it is the combo of Grapefruit lotion, and Ginger perfume".
He says "Thanks".
Then another man about 2 people away from me spits out, "Wait wait wait... what was that? Ginger what? Where d'ya git it?"
So I repeat what I had just said... and then get a "thanks" from about 4 other people.
odd morning....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name with your comment! Thanks!