Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

just over a week

My Dad arrives from California in just over a week. I feel like I have so much to do to prepare, least of which is to pack and get ready for the trip!

So here are some fun facts about the cruise we are going on:
  • We get to go to Halifax and St. John in Canada. I have NEVER been to Canada. (I know, it is crazy but true!)
  • The Ship is 951 feet long!
  • There are 5 pools.. yes, 5 pools. But even more exciting... 9 hot tubs!
  • There is an Ice Cream Sundae bar (I don't know where it is located, but I'll let you know)
  • On the top deck, there is a 9 hole putting green. hehehe
  • It costs approximately $450 million dollars to run the ship.

I know that I should be more environmentally conscious (and had I had the opportunity to choose which Cruise line, I would have picked differently), but I am sooo excited about this trip. It could be because I desperately need a vacation... but I am also just looking forward to spending time with my Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name with your comment! Thanks!