Pages

Friday, September 30, 2005

Meandering through Manhattan

We have had a great two days. Yesterday was spent wandering around Manhattan with Chris. He was the official tour guide and took the group to the Empire State building and then down to Ground Zero. They had lunch in an official New York Deli and loved it.

I finally got off work, and after they all took a short nap, we took the subway down to Little Italy. Well actually we took the subway down to Chinatown and walked over to Little Italy since it has been reduced to just one or two city blocks. We had a great dinner at Caffe Napoli in Little Italy and then jumped in cabs to head home.

This morning Dad, Tom and Julie are on the Circle Line Cruise for a 3 hour tour. Chris is getting some well deserved sleep and is going to meet them when they are done cruising around Manhattan. I am sadly at work... There is so much to do, and not quite enough time!

We get on the big 'ole boat tomorrow! I guess I better pack huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name with your comment! Thanks!