Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

I need my goo on the plane!


I have been running a lot in Central Park, and although I feel safe running, I like to take a lot of crap with me.  I take my license, and debt card, and also my insurance card, a $20 bill and also my cell phone.  It is the cell phone that is the problem.  I can't run with it in my hand... so I need somewhere to put it.  Side note: does it make me weird that I take my insurance card running?

I was so excited when I found this little tiny mini sports belt.  It looks like a tiny fanny pack, which I try to forget about since I have some very bad memories associated with fanny packs, but it is just perfect.  It says it is an "all in one belt for your race day" AWESOME!

So I am clipping away the packaging when the husband takes a look at it and gets a quizzical look on his face.  "I get all of these other pictures, but what's with the plane?" 

I have no idea what he is talking about and assume he is referring to something on the TV so I ignore him until he shows me the back of the packaging for the sports pack.   It shows all the logical places you could use said sports pack.... There is a picture of a dude running, one walking, one biking and one that looks like he's got platform shoes on (Husband says that is snow shoeing) but then there is a plane.  Just a plane...

One of these things is not like the others.... I can't stop thinking about why there is a plane on there and have thought hard about writing the company to ask.  Can. Not. Stop. Thinking. About. It!

Any thoughts?  On "race day", as they put it, do you get on a plane?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name with your comment! Thanks!