Seriously, when these wasps get pissed, they pick you up, carry you away and
drop your butt, if you are an ant. Sometimes, I wish I could do that. When people bother me and spray me with acid, I want to pick them up and airdrop them somewhere. Except no one has sprayed me with acid in a while, so I guess I should just calm down.
Side note: Well, not really since it is directly related to the article about ant airdrops.... the scientists believe that the wasps are air dropping the ants in relation to food supply and competition. I think a better explanation is anger. Seriously, if an ant was spraying ACID on you and chomping you and you had wings? You'd pick their butts up and air drop them out of anger! Seems pretty simple to me.

I think I am using Side Note incorrectly....
ReplyDelete