Has it really been since March? Where does the time go? This little pack has been busy since then.... March is around the time I found out I was pregnant with a little firefly. It was a bit of a shock, since we weren't necessarily trying. It has been a whirlwind of doctors appointments, finding a new doctor, worrying, being joyful and taking care of the Tater Tot who is fully mobile and exciting!
More on the pregnancy later, there is a lot to write about there. For now, I want to update you on the Tot. He is about to turn two, which is amazing to me. He is a little person who has very specific ideas on what he wants. He talks all the time and learns like 10 new words a day. It amazes me.
He has always had a fondness for Noodles, but it has taken on a new intensity. He wants to feed her kibble, he wants kisses and wants to kiss her, he wants to know where she is 24/7 (especially when she is trying to hide from him and get a quick nap in). Now he has to make sure to say good-bye to her when we leave the apartment and give her kisses and give her a toy. "Bye Bye Nue Nue" he says even after we are blocks away.... "See you soon". Hilarious.
We have not really prepped him for the new baby, since I seriously don't think he would understand, although he likes to point at my growing belly and say "balloon". I think the next couple of months we need to start to talk about the new baby and help him understand the new changes happening. He just continues to be such an agreeable little boy that I can't imagine him freaking out too much. He is so easy with the other kids at day-care, that I just haven't really worried about it. I know, I am probably naive.
So, I am hoping to stay up to date with this blog more. I will explain in another post why I have delayed posting much lately. But I am going to give it a whirl and see what I think!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave your name with your comment! Thanks!